RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — Biban, Saudi Arabia’s biggest begin-up, SME, and entrepreneurship conference, will take place concerning March 9 and March 13, 2023, at the Riyadh Front Exhibition & Meeting Middle.
Biban held its initially edition in 2017, and is arranged by Monsha’at, the Little and Medium Enterprises Common Authority of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article written content
This 12 months, international audiences will reward from much more highlights than at any time before, with the forum strongly positioned to foster tangible possibilities.
Biban 2023 will host the World wide Finals of the Entrepreneurship Environment Cup (EWC), 1 of the most important and most numerous start-up pitch competitions and support plans of its form. Because its inception, over 400,000 entrepreneurs from 200 countries have registered. This yr, the finalists will contend for up to $1 million in dollars prizes.
At Biban 2023, global attendees can network and collaborate with authorities authorities, entrepreneurs, and buyers – from the Kingdom and over and above. Moreover, the forum supplies entry to growing markets, like E-Commerce, FinTech, F&B, and some others.
Attendees can also master about the support – monetary and other sorts – that are accessible to foreigners starting off a enterprise in Saudi Arabia.
Producing up the engaging themed regions at the discussion board are nine “Doors”, which involve:
- Start-up Door: That includes incubators, small business accelerators and start-ups
- Enablement Doorway: Hosting businesses that empower entrepreneurial small business homeowners
- Funding Door: Offering start out-ups and SMEs with details on where to secure funding and how to triumph over economic difficulties
- Expansion Doorway: Educating SME house owners on places that assist mature their firms – internet marketing, technique, innovation, and a lot additional
Biban 2023 also welcomes a roster of above 350 speakers from the Kingdom and throughout the environment, which consist of:
- HE Lee Youthful: Minister of SMEs and Commence-ups, Republic of Korea
- Steve Chen: CTO and Co-Founder of YouTube
- Jeff Hoffman: Chairman of the Board, Worldwide Entrepreneurship Network (GEN)
- Chris Barton: Founder and Creator of Shazam
Saudi Arabia is rising as a essential player in the world wide start out-up scene. The World-wide Entrepreneurship Monitor’s (GEM) 2022 National Entrepreneurship Context Index claimed that the Kingdom is now the 2nd-greatest economic system in the entire world to start a business enterprise, reflecting a swiftly advancing commence-up ecosystem, and a wealth of company possibilities for nearby and international entrepreneurs.
Account Director – Weber Shandwick